Thursday, July 17, 2008

Desert Cycle Works preps the FJR for an epic journey

It's that time of year again when my son and I are heading out for a road trip on the FJR. And just like they always do, Desert Cycle Works has taken the time and effort to ensure that we have a perfect motorcycle to ride while we're traveling. Dawn and Roy made sure that all of my preferred maintenance / service parts were on hand this week and then Dawn worked his magic on the blue beast. Oil change, final drive oil change, new NGK Iridium spark plugs, new front brake pads, throttle body sync, and new tires front and rear. This time I chose the new Dunlop RoadSmart tires. Time will tell how they feel and how they hold up.

The Little Dude and I can now hit the road with no worries whatsoever. We're also being tracked. You can check that out by going to my SPOT shared page.

Thanks again to Dawn, Sandra, Roy, Brian, and Tony at Desert Cycle Works for keeping me on the road and running strong.

No comments:

View Scott Wright"s profile on LinkedIn